- Those wishing to attend will need to book a place as there are still
fewer spaces than ’normal’. You can request to book a space online.
- You MUST NOT attend if you are displaying any Covid symptoms
or have had a recent positive test result.
- Entry is via the side door (with ramp) on Mackintosh Place. Please
queue by the railings until you are invited to enter. Please do not arrive
- A mask must be worn at all times while in the building. This is a condition of
- On entering Mack the person’s name and contact details will be confirmed.
- We will invite you to sanitise your hands with the gel provided at the
- People will not be able to talk / chat in the normal way – masks must be worn
and distancing must be maintained.
- There will not be the usual heating.
- We will keep as many doors and windows open as possible to allow fresh air to
- The service will last approximately 45 minutes. At the end of the service
everyone is asked to remain in their seat until invited to leave.
- Exit will be via the main doors onto Mackintosh Place. Hands can again be
sanitised at the point of exit (sanitisers provided).
- On leaving the building we ask everyone to respect our neighbours
and maintain safe distancing on Mackintosh Place.
- It will not be possible to offer lifts to and from the service
These requirements are in line with, and adhere to, current Government guidelines for